Stephen Breazeale, Field Sales Leader for USHEALTH Advisors is a national producer serving Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and West Virginia. A 17 year veteran of the health insurance industry, his knowledge of how to protect your family comes from extensive training in health, life, disability, critical illness and asset protection. He carries certifications to train others in the industry as well. His primary goal is to help you find the best solutions and understanding how to use the best health care products in the market today.
Stephen and high school sweetheart Kathy have been married for 45 years. They reside in San Antonio, Texas. They are blessed with daughter Renee’, son-in-law David and two grandchildren Mila and Corbin. Family is important to Steve and he understands the importance of protecting them. H.O.P.E. – “Helping Other People Every day” is what is most important. Give Steve a call and let him help you design a solution that best suits you and/or your family’s needs.
USHEALTH Advisors is flexible, affordable and secure. Our full portfolio of plans lets you tailor coverage to YOUR needs and you can rest easy knowing that:
- We are an innovator in the industry with over 50 collective years of insurance experience
- We offer flexible plan designs to help you get the coverage you need at a premium you can afford
- We offer optional rate guarantees for up to 3 years on certain products*
- Our insurance products are underwritten by Freedom Life Insurance Company of America (FLICA) and National Foundation Life Insurance Company (NFL)
- You can maintain your freedom to choose your health care providers in or out of local and national PPO networks
- Your coverage is portable which means it is not tied to your job and you can take it with you if you move
- You can add supplemental benefits to cover other expenses like Dental or Accidental Injuries
- You can protect your family’s financial well-being with Critical Illness and Accident Disability Income coverage
USHEALTH Advisors – Coverage Like No Other – PremierChoice
Why pay for Coverage Before You Need It?
In the event You need additional protection, the purchase of PremierChoice Specified Disease/ Sickness Plan, Accident and the Optional Guaranteed Short Term Insurability Rider provides You with a one-time right to purchase Our PremierMed Short Term Medical-Surgical Expense Plan without any additional medical underwriting. In Other words, Why pay for Coverage Before You Need It?
First Dollar Benefits!
The PremierChoice Specified Disease/ Sickness and Accident Plans allow You to receive first dollar payments for expenses incurred up to a benefit maximum for covered healthcare services. And with the special doctor office visit “rollover”* feature in each Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident Plan, if You don’t use Your benefits, You don’t lose them.
No Calendar Year Deductible to Satisfy!
PremierChoice Specified Disease/ Sickness and Accident plans supplement an essential health benefits plan under which You must first satisfy a deductible every year before You are eligible to receive benefit payments.